I wasn't happy with my first Warren G Harding, so I tried him again...
Fun Facts about Warren G. Harding:
1) He died of a sudden heart attack not quite three years into his Presidency.
2) Was the first U.S. President to ride in an automobile to his inauguration.
3) His brief administration is chiefly remembered for the Teapot Dome Scandal, a messy tale of bribery, fraud, and federal oil reserves.
4) Like any good President, he had a secret mistress.
5) The G stands for Gamaliel...yes, Harding was actually a Noldor Elf (also known as Golodhrim or Deep Elves) who left the Undying Lands of Valinor to follow Feanor in his quest for vengeance against Melkor the Enemy. It it unclear how Harding managed to escape the Valar's Prophecy of the North, which pronounced the doom of the Noldor exiles, and somehow survived thousands of years past the Fourth Age of Man.