Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Fury of Lego Moses


Leviticus 8:22-23--"He then had the other ram brought forward and slaughtered it."

Go here to check out the Bible (Old and New Testament) in Lego form: http://www.thebricktestament.com/

My friend Shea and I did a couple Lego-assisted presentations for a Civics-type class in Junior High...one on the Revolutionary War, one on the laws of government. Lego makes cannons and other crazy stuff nowadays, but back then we had to improvise a lot of things with clay...I think Shea even put little clay bayonets on each gun. We spent a lot of time arranging each scene, then took photos and pasted them onto posterboard.

I don't think we were at our best with the laws one, though (at least, I wasn't), since there were no good opportunities for decapitations in that one.


1 comment:

Crusty Hank VIII said...

"No... THAT'S Mount Ho'reb!"