Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a moment of clarity

I was sitting here listening to the new Mastodon album and suddenly had an epiphany regarding the two comic stories I'm kind of simultaneously working out in my brain (and on the page)...I came up with a way to connect them together to make one larger, and considerably stranger, story. And when I came up with the connective tissue for all this it happened to tie into a short story I was fiddling around with several years ago. So I somehow, in one instant, tied three incomplete stories together.

Needless to say, I really like the new Mastodon album.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!

inspiration is the best!

Stewed Hamm said...

This is all just an excuse to re-do "Lost Time," isn't it?

Dax said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.